Wednesday, September 2, 2009

blogosphere, don't fail me now

news flash!

blogging is a great marketing tool.

today, i sat through an hours worth of someone saying that you have to be blogging if you want to have a good internet presence (and therefore better sales).

while this particular webinar was a little remedial, it was necessary for me because i've been draggin my blogging feet at work for about six months now. i guess i didn't believe that my boss would actually pay me to blog, but i guess i was wrong.

omg. where has this been for the past three years of my work-life? it's been tucked away in my personal sphere afraid to poke its head in and say, "wake up, i'm useful for reasons other than venting about your pathetic life."

in short, we're blogging now. you can find us here. and here.

and hey, if you have any questions about residential real estate, want to buy or sell a home, or just want to chat, give us a call!

0 comments:

Post a Comment